- The 7th annual American Craft Beer Festival is this weekend!! Featuring 640+ craft beers from 140+ American brewers. It is the largest American Craft beer celebration on the east coast and it is happening here in Boston. 3 Sessions on (Friday &Saturday)
Location: Seaport World Trade Center (200 Seaport Blvd in Boston)
- Uncorked at Franklin Park Zoo is this Saturday, May 31!! This fist annual wine tasting offers sips from Naked Grape, Bare Foot Wines, Stray Dog Wines and more.
Kegs of Pickles and Beers
SoonSpoon and Opus Affair have a couple of kegs of pickles from the folks at Grillo's Pickles and get this, they want to share them with you.. + some beer from the tap lines at Tupelo in Cambridge!! All going down this this Saturday 4 -6pm!! 21+
Check out this great event and get your tickets on EventBrite!!
- On Saturday Head to Fenway Park and try on some Red Sox Bling!! Fans can try on the '04, '07 AND '13 World Series Rings . Wally and the World Series Trophy's will also be available for photo's
- CREATE is a celebration of art, food, and drink by Chef Louis DiBicarri of Tavern Road , happening this Sunday, June 1 with some of the city's best Upcoming Artists, Chefs and Bartenders!! This event will be one not to miss.
- 29th Annual AIDS Walk & Run is this Sunday , June 1, beginning and ending at the DCR Hatch Memorial Shell on Boston's Charles River Esplanade. Follow them on twitter at @AIDSWalkBoston
- Check out the Street Performer Spring Showcase in Faneuil Hall Marketplace this Saturday & Sunday !! 11 am - 5pm
Have a great weekend!!!