What to do Memorial Day Weekend 2014 in Boston
Here is my list of events and fun things to do in Boston this weekend May 22 - May 26
- Boston Calling Music Festival: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 23, 24 & 25 is a three-day two-stage music festival happening on Boston's City Hall Plaza. This event features some of the best and biggest live music acts.
- Comedian Bobby Slayton is at Laugh Boston (425 Summer Street) May 22 - 24
- Goorin Bros. is hosting a three-day sample sale in Boston from Thursday, May 22 through Saturday, May 24 at Knight Moves Café. Facebook event information here
- Check out the Rooftop at Revere Hotel, With 16000 sq ft. of alfresco space with spectacular city views from seven story's above Boston.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston, Opens Friday May 23, located at Assembly Row, Somerville.
- Go the Cape: CapeFLYER runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day! Check out schedules and fares here
Monday Memorial Day May 26,
- Start your Holiday off with a Texas Breakfast by Soon Spoon + Opus Affair at Cuisine en Locale (156 Highland, Somerville, MA) This breakfast will include favorites such as
Corn flour sopes with creamy jalapeño dip and avocado.
Two breakfast tacos: one bacon, egg, and cheese and one traditional migas.
Chips and homemade salsa.
Rice and pit beans.
Bottomless cold brewed coffee.
Monday Memorial Day
- Museum of Fine Arts Memorial Day Open House: Celebrate a “Season of Color in the Americas” and visit the Museum for a free, fun-filled day of vibrant activities your whole family.
- Boston Harbor Islands Memorial Day Sail: Step aboard the Schooner Adirondack III for a three hour picnic excursion to explore the Boston Harbor Islands by sail on Memorial Day. Check out more great sailing from Classic Harbor Line here
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!