Pig Rock 'N Roll & Roast • Saturday, June 4th • 12-6PM
- Sausage grilling on the Patio
- Horseshoe Competition on the patio
- Special Sausage Menu
• Breakfast Sausage Corndogs
• Sausage Sandwiches
• Assorted Grilled Sausages
- $15 Flight & Bite
• 4 Harpoon Beers paired w/ 4 Specialty Sausage bites
- Live Music with the Ethan Robbins Bluegrass Hour at 12PM
- Trivia mix of Harpoon, Sausage, & Local Country Music fun facts
• Gift Cards
• Harpoon Swag
• Summer Pig Rock Sausages Package
About Pig Rock Sausages
Pig Rock Sausages is the brainchild of longtime Boston Exeutive Chef Art Welch. After months of sampling various sausages for the restaurants he runs on Fenway Park's historic Lansdowne Street, Art felt there was a need in the restaurant market for a quality sausage that would satisfy not only diners but chefs as well. Sixteen months after the idea was sparked, Art fired up the grinder and the first batch of Pig Rock Sausages was made.
The focus of Pig Rock Sausages is using fresh, quality ingredients to produce the highest quality line of sausages. We do not have any additives or preservatives. What is on our label is what is in our sausages.
Pig Rock Sausages offers a growing line of gourmet sausages as well as the classic Sweet & Hot Italian. Current flavors include Chicken & Maple Sausage, Turkey & Cranberry Sausage, Bratwurst, Sweet & Hot Italian, Chipotle Chicken & Lime Sausage, Breakfast Sausage & Merguez, Chicken & Apple, Chicken & Spinach w/ Sun Dried Tomato & Basil and Fresh Mexican Chorizo.
Event Location: Loretta's Last Call, 1 Lansdowne Street, Boston, MA 02215 United States